Wednesday 16 November 2011

Dinky dolly

(Goblin is 25 months)
I did some more needle felting. As my play silk was too big for my little felt ball I made something else to go inside. 
 A dinky dolly. 
I'm not sure about her face, I may have to practice that a bit more. But she's just the right size to fit in the ball. And Goblin loved her. He was so excited when he saw there was something inside the ball and his face lit up when he pulled her out and saw it was a tiny person. 
 I've added a leaf to the bottom of the ball so it looks more like a tulip. So now she's a little flower fairy. I think she'd make a great Christmas present, I might to make a few more. 
And I have discovered a new fab place to get wool - World of WoolIf you are in the UK check them out. I bought one of their special offer Botany lap waste bags and got loads of lovely random colours of wool - great for beginners

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have decided to turn off comments on the blog as I am being inundated with spam. I do this with sadness as I love genuine comments from readers. If you would like to leave a comment please email me at TamingtheGoblin@gmail.com or visit the TamingtheGoblin FaceBook page (you can access it through the FB icon in the top right corner of the blog homepage).
Thank you for taking the time to read the blog.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...