Tuesday 4 October 2011

More needle felting

(Goblin is 23 months)
I did some more needle felting and I wanted to share because I was so pleased with how they turned out. As promised I made a dragon. 
His tiny arms make him look a bit like a tyrannosaurus (thank you spell check).  I love his surprised look!
He has a pipe cleaner inside so his neck and tail can move and be shaped. And he has pipe cleaners in his legs to help position him. The only thing is I don't think he'll last too long if I let Goblin play with him as his wings are a bit delicate. 

 My other piece is a little wizard. This was inspired by all the Waldorf gnomes I keep stumbling on in the Steiner blogs I've been reading. 
 They are super cute and I love the fact that they are the right size for Goblin's hand. 

1 comment:

  1. Your dragon is awesome - I've really got to give needle felting a go!

    ReplyDelete

I have decided to turn off comments on the blog as I am being inundated with spam. I do this with sadness as I love genuine comments from readers. If you would like to leave a comment please email me at TamingtheGoblin@gmail.com or visit the TamingtheGoblin FaceBook page (you can access it through the FB icon in the top right corner of the blog homepage).
Thank you for taking the time to read the blog.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...